Stay in sync with atomic NTP time servers on the Internet with this .NET application.
TimeSync uses a minimal amount of bandwidth and its rich, intuitive interface allows a user to select from a number of options, including:
- Multiple time servers for even greater resilience and reliability (four international time servers are installed by default).
- Option to move time servers down in order of priority on failed synchronization.
- Improved graphical layout.
- Optional audio notification of a failed or successful time synchronization.
- Option to synchronize time while device is sleeping.
- Includes built-in HTML help.
- Supports international regions, multiple time-zones and daylight-saving time.
- Time server settings include configurable NTP string and port.
- Option to automatically synchronize time at a set interval.
- Option to automatically retry a failed sync.
- Option to automatically dial if not connected.
- Automatically runs in the background after a soft reset.
Intuitive, simple internet time for your Pocket PC.